FlexiSpot Limited Warranty
This limited warranty offered by FlexiSpot covers defects in material or workmanship in new FlexiSpot products. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing FlexiSpot products from authorized FlexiSpot retailers or resellers may benefit from our limited warranty.
What is Covered?
The FlexiSpot limited warranty covers our products against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
- FlexiSpot Height Adjustable Desk Frames
All height – adjustable desks purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 5-year warranty for the frame, and a 3-year warranty for the motor, controller and switch, electronics and other mechanisms.
- FlexiSpot Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations
All standing desks purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 3-year warranty for the frame, medium-fiber desktop and mechanisms.
All desk bikes purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 1-year warranty for the frame, and a 1-year warranty for the electronics.
All monitor mounts purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 3-year warranty for the arms, gas spring system and mechanisms.
What are your Remedies?
FlexiSpot will replace at no charge to the consumer the defective parts only or, at FlexiSpot’s option, replace any product or part of the product that is defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If FlexiSpot is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be completed in a timely fashion, FlexiSpot may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
In the rare event that your FlexiSpot product is defective, we will provide you with a replacement item shipped at no cost to you if within the warranty period.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. FlexiSpot NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT.
What is not Covered?
Our limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by FlexiSpot.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from failure to follow the instructions and guidelines relating to the product’s intended use.
Our limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).